Sunday, September 18, 2011




CASS MCCOMBS

Catch up time with the playlists for the Flipside. This is lame on my part but I have a whole lot more good coming up for the blog, I promise. No more excuses, Lots of new music, Let us proceed, shall we?


August 28, 2011 8-10PM

Cass McCombs "The Same Thing"-Sorry no theme music today
Crooked Fingers "Typhoon"
EMA "Milkman"
Fulton Lights "Staring Out the Window" Great video, take a look



Husker Du "Dead Set on Destruction"
Matthew Sweet "She Walks the Night"
Tape N Tapes "Freak Out"
Megafaun "State Meant"
Male Bonding "Tame the Sun"
The War On Drugs "I Was There"
Fresh & Onlys "I Would Not Know the Devil"
The Great Book Of John "Robin Hood"
Widowspeak "Gun Shy"
Times New Viking "California Roll"
Girls "Vomit"
Eleanor Friedberger "My Mistakes"
Steve Malkmus and the Jicks "No On Is"
Kurt Vile "Peeping Tomboy"
Black Whales "Shangra La Indeed"
Big Troubles "Sad Girls"
Jacuzzi Boys "Cool Vapors"
Five Eight "Sad Eyes"
Surf City "Autumn"
Ty Segall "I Can't Feel It"
Dum Dum Girls "Coming Down"
UV Race "Inner North"
Battles "Ice Cream"


Another positively great show, thanks to all who called in. We'll be back next Sunday, September 4, at the regular time 8-10pm only on the Flipside.

No comments: