Saturday, August 13, 2011

back again




FLASHGUNS


Oh boy I have been a slacker. I make an announcement that was suppose to turn the world upside and then leave you all dangling. This is the weekend I make the entries in the blog I've been lacking. Lots of new music, Plenty catching up to do, Let us proceed, shall we?


June 5, 2011 8-10PM

Pavement "Cut Your Hair" -not the usual way to start the show, I know
Flashgun "Come and See the Lights"
The Clutters "Run"
The Morning Benders "Waiting for a War"
Butterflies "Sunday Afternoon"
Jeff the Brotherhood "Diamond Way"
Fergus and Geronimo "Baby Don't You Cry"
Street Eaters "Nation Building"
Nick Lowe "Cracking Up"
Portugal the Man "Got it All"
Darker My Love "Dear Author"
Pure X "Twisted Mirror"
White Denim "Anvil Everything"
Okkervil River "White Shadow Waltz"
My Morning Jacket "First Light"
Dead Milkmen "Commodity Your Dissent"
Arctic Monkeys "Don't Sit Down Cus I Moved Your Chair"
Ty Segall "You Make the Sun Fry"
Alejandro Escovedo "Anchor"
War On Drugs "Baby Missles"
Mister Heavenly "Pineapple Girl"
Night Moves "Headlights"
Apex Manor "Under the Gun"
Kurt Vile "Jesus Fever"
The Who "I Don't Even Know Myself"
Woods "Any Other Day"
O'Death "Ghost Head"
Christmas Island "Drawing Skulls"
Telekinesis "Coast of Carolina"
Roadside Graves "Love Me More"
Deerhunter "Revival"
Gil Scott Heron "Me and the Devil"


One down many more to go. Thanks for listening to your only Alternative!

No comments: